Delivery Time: 12-48 Hours
Price: $ 2.49
Motorola Factory Unlock Service
Service online 24/5 Delivery Time Declare on web is approximate time and can vary
Monday to Friday
Unlock ALL Motorola devices locked to any Network worldwide
Service Database is limited to select year only if u need unlock codes for newer models request in atlerantive Motorola databse tool
Service will generate 1 or 2 set of codes; below is the sample code :
1st code is Network code
2nd code is subset code
Warning : some Phones have only 1 set of code in Factory Database in such case u get only Nck code there are no other codes in database,There will be no refund issue. If u get only one working code 99% chance the code will work 1% subject to phone issues.
Service only Generates 8 Digit Unlock code if you request a phone which need 16 digit unlock code you will get 8 digit code instead and it will not work and no refund will be issue in this case. If u need 16 digit unlocked confirmed 100% handset need 16 digit u can use alternate tool Motorola Databse2 or Motorola Special( Premium not found).
If your phone need 8 digit unlock code and generate code from this database do not work do not order higher database you will get again 8 digit code no refund
Verification & Refund Policy
NOT supported CDMA Phones IMEI starting 99xxxxxxxxxxx make sure not to submit such IMEIs, cause code will Not work; NO REFUNDS ON SUCH REQUESTS/
Before request a code for Motorola, please be sure to find the code entry instructions before make order
The supplier of Motorola do not provide any kind of refund (Full or Even Partial) for Wrong code (Even with Video Proof). Also if you submit Wrong IMEI or even send a NON Motorola IMEI you will receive Junk Code and will pay full price for it.
- No Refund for Wrong Code
- No Verification Request Accepted
- No Cancellation if Delayed untill supplier approves cancellation request
The problem with theses phones is that:
1 : operator will change the codes from the defaults and the factory default codes will be wrong.
2 : Blocked Counters
3 : custom Firmware
4 : Replaced Handset or Hardlocked Firmware Changed by operator
5 : Relocked Handet by operator
Normally these probems can be sorted by flashing a generic Firmware in your phone and than unlock with same codes will work .
Alert : In case unlock codes generated by this Database do not work do not order same order in other Motorola database it will get you same codes and no refunds will be issued with changing of database only increases your chances to find non available codes not helps u find differnt codes.
YOU AGREE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU ORDER , YOU DON'T AGREE PLEASE DONT ORDER , NO REFUNDS / NO CANCELLATIONS / NO VERIFICATIONS
All unlock codes and unlock confirmations are sent by email to the email address that the customer enters on the order form. Delivery times shown on the website are guidelines on...Delivery Times and Cancellation
Refunds If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is available. All refunds can take around 7 ...Refunds
As a result of the so many fraudulent orders that we receive each day, it is imperative that we take all necessary measures to minimize payments fraud. Therefore, we reserve the right to refus...Fraud Protection
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS